How To Stop Samsung Galaxy S9 From Vibrating
The Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus is a great phone with many features that keep you up to date. One of the ways it does this is through the vibration mode. The feature is one of three different notification sounds on your phone that let users know when they are being contacted.
It’s designed to help you use the phone without even having to look at the screen. The vibration can also help guide your fingers on the keyboard by buzzing on keystrokes.
If you want to disable this feature and never again have to deal with it, the instructions are pretty simple:
- Start by going to the General Menu from the home screen of your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus
- Then Find the setting option and tap on it
- You will then need to find the sound menu on your device
- Next, go to the vibration intensity setting
- If you tap on this you will be able to turn off the setting from the top left of your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 screen
When you have done all the above options you will be able to turn your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 keyboard vibration off. This will also disable the function until you manually turn it back on again. The above is for turning off keyboard vibrations. There is also the option to turn off vibration for notification and text alerts. The steps for this are similar to the above but in a different setting menu. If you have any question or have found this guide useful please let us know. Thanks for reading our article on keyboard vibrations with the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus.