How To Transfer Photos From Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus To PC
Users of the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus get to enjoy a great many convenient, useful, and impressive features. Among these features, there is the mobile phone’s high-end camera specifications, and it also boasts top-of-the-line photography and videography technology. If you enjoy taking pictures, then you may very well be tempted to use your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus’ camera all the time. But if that’s the case, then sooner or later you will find its storage space to be a little bit constraining.
Aside from expanding its memory, Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus users can opt to simply transfer some of their mobile phone files to their personal computers in order to free up some additional space for those photographs and videos that are too important to just delete out of hand.
Extra storage is just one of the benefits of moving the files from your device to your personal computer. Another benefit is being able to access your files anytime, anywhere, as long as you have copies of your files on whatever device you are working with.
So, how do you transfer your files from your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus to your PC?
Transferring Files from Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus to PC
Take note that the process of transferring your files from your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus to your PC is also reversible–you can also move files from your PC to your mobile phone! Also, Mac users should keep in mind that they will have to use third party software in order to get anything from their Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus to their Mac PC.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus to your PC with a USB cable.
- If the connection between your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus and your PC won’t start even with the Photo Transfer enabled, drag your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus’s Status bar to the bottom, and then select the USB icon to enable Photo Transfer manually.
- Open Windows Explorer or File Explorer.
- Within the Explorer application, look for your phone. It will be listed in the same place as any other external drive.
- Use your PC to copy files into the designated folder (My Pictures), or any folder you want.
With these simple steps, you can now transfer your files from your phone to your personal computer anytime, anywhere. This way, you can free up space on your phone and have your photos and videos with you on any device, to more easily edit them or just to make sure they don’t get deleted on accident.