Why Doesn’t My iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus Screen Rotate
For those that own a Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus and also wish to know why their accelerometer stopped working. This usually is due to the screen rotation interfering. The screen rotation unfortunately doesn’t work, and gets stuck while browsing.
- How to fix iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus that keeps restarting itself
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus screen won’t turn solution
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus problems with touch screen solved
- How to fix iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus gets hot
- How to fix iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus camera not working
- How to fix iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus power button not working
How to fix Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus screen not rotating
It’s important to check whether or not the Lock function is activated, just in case.
- Turn on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus
- From the Home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen
- In the top right corner of the screen, tap on the lock icon
- Now change the orientation of your screen to make sure the screen rotation is working
Lastly, if the lock function doesn’t work, your last possible solution would be to hard reset the phone – just be aware of the loss of data, apps, and settings preference. As always, you should back up your iPhone, just in case.