Changing your Screensaver On Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 are regarded to be among the most complex smartphones available now. So it is normal for some users not to understand how to can change the device’s wallpaper. There are times when you will see a nice wallpaper on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 of your friend or colleague at work and you want o know how they did it.
In today’s article, you will understand how you can change your device wallpaper to a picture of your choice. I”ll also explain how to use a different picture for your lock screen. You can make use of the steps below to understand how to do this on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
First of all, let me point out that you can set a different wallpaper for your Lock Screen and the Home screen.
Changing the wallpaper on the Home Screen on your Galaxy Note 8:
- Locate your Home screen and look for an empty area
- Press and hold the area until the editing screen shows
- Look for an icon named Wallpapers at the bottom of the screen
- Click on the icon and a list of pre-defined wallpapers will appear
- You can choose any wallpaper that you want
- If you are not interested in all the ones on the list, click on View Gallery to search for any picture that you would like to use
- Once you have chosen your preferred image, click on the option named Set Wallpaper
It’s important to understand that there are great images on the internet that you can download and use as wallpaper. There are also apps like Zedge that are designed for that.
How To Change the wallpaper of the Lock screen on Galaxy Note 8:
- Go to wallpaper menu from your home screen
- You should see a menu named Home Screen
- A menu will come up as soon as you tap on it with three options which are:
- Home screen
- Lock screen
- Home and lock screens
- Click on Lock screen
- You can now follow the steps that have been explained above to select your preferred image on your lock screen
- You should also know that you can use the image that you want as your lock screen
- Click on Set Wallpaper when you are done
- Make use of the back button to exit the menu
Now that you are aware of your options and how to go about things, you can choose your favorite pictures as your home screen and lock screen. As I’ve mentioned, your Google Play Store offers a lot of apps that provides amazing pictures and live wallpapers that you can use on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Zedge is still one of the best available, and you should try it out, comes with a lot of customization features.