How to Fix the App Drawer Button Missing Issue on Your Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Ever wondered why the App Drawer button on your Note 8 spontaneously disappears, then here’s a prescription from Recomhub teaching you how to fix this issue!
Samsung’s recently launched Samsung Galaxy Note 8 occurs to be a worthy investment this 2018. This phablet is superb and has a lot of cool features. Owners of the Galaxy Note 8 have been encountering some problems lately which is quite common for recently launched smartphones. Among the issues encountered is an app drawer button disappearing on Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Though this isn’t something that we should worry about that much since Samsung has included a new method of viewing the applications – which is something alike to the Galaxy S8.
You are able to invoke app drawer by simply sweeping your fingers in a downward or an upward motion, which is giving you storage for an extra application. Yet if you like the app drawer to be located on your phone just like how you locate it on your previous phones, then perform the steps we’ll be catering below.
- Top 19 Tips And Tricks For Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- How To Clear The Cache On Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- How To Hard Reset On Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Guide
- Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Guide
Steps In Adding The App Drawer Button On Your Galaxy Note 8
If you’ve noticed that your App Drawer’s icon is missing from the Home screen, here’s what you need to do.
- Tap then hold on an empty space on the screen of your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. This shall invoke the layout page which can be edited. The widgets and the background options would also be noticeable
- Press the Settings now
- Once done, hit on Apps Button and then choose Show Apps Button
- Hit on Apply and exit
By performing the steps above, you shall now be able to see the app drawer button on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8’s Home screen.