How To Fix LG G7 Slow WiFi Problem
Some users of the LG G7 have complained that they are having problems with the Wi-fi feature on their LG G7. This issue always occurs when they try to use the Wi-Fi to browse on their LG G7. Sometimes the Wi-fi connection can be very slow that it makes it almost impossible for them to be able to do anything tangible with it. Most users that are experiencing this issue have noticed that it occurs mostly when they are trying to use the social media apps like Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook and some other ones. One of the reasons why people love smartphones and especially the LG G7 is because it makes it very easy to access the internet at anytime, but some users have been finding it difficult to do this. Its either the sites they are trying to reach does not come up at all, or it takes hours to load.
Other Wi-Fi issues that have been noticed by some owners of the LG G7 include the screen getting stuck on the “Recognizing…” page and later changes to “Can’t reach Google at the moment.” This can be very frustrating especially when you urgently need to use the internet. One of the major reasons for the poor Wi-Fi connection on your LG G7 is because the signal you are trying to connect to cannot connect to the internet. This makes it impossible to do anything with your Wi-Fi.
But if you are sure that the Wi-Fi signal is strong and connected to the internet. And you are still facing the slow Wi-Fi issue; it means there is a problem somewhere. Below are some quick ways to easily fix this issue on your LG G7
How to LG G7 Slow WiFi Problems
- You can Factory Reset LG G7
- Click on “Forget” to disconnect your Wifi Network and reconnect again
- Reset your Modem/Router
- Switch from DHCP to Static Connection on Phone
- Altering DNS to Google’s Addresses on Phone
- You can also alter the Router Bandwidth Settings
- Adjusting the Router’s Broadcast Channel
- Changing the Modem/Router Security Settings and switching off Security
- Contacting your Internet Service Provider (ICP) to request a Higher Bandwidth/Speed
Most of the time, the tips outlined above will help you to fix the slow WiFi problem on your LG G7. But if for some reasons, the issue continues on your LG G7. Then you can try a process called “wipe cache partition” to fix the Wi-Fi issue. Sometimes this process is all that you need to solve the slow Wi-Fi issue on your LG G7 and you can sure that your files, picture, videos, contacts are all safe and secure. You can carry out this process in the Android recovery mode. Use this link to better understand how to clear LG G7 phone cache.
How to Fix Slow Wi-Fi on LG G7
- You will need to switch off your LG G7
- Tap and hold power off, volume up and the home button all at the same time
- After a few seconds, your smartphone will vibrate, and the recovery mode will begin
- Locate an option called “wipe cache partition” and click on it to start the process
- After some minutes the process will be completed, and you can restart the LG G7 by clicking on “reboot system now”