LG G7: How To Change Lock Screen
If you’ve got the LG G7, you might want to know how you can customize your lock screen to make it unique to you. There are several that you can use to personalize the lock screen of your LG G7. LG has also made it possible to add or remove widgets and icons from your lock screen depending on your preference.
If you visit the settings section of your LG G7 and search for lock screen, you see a lot of features that you can easily add to the lock screen of your LG G7.
- Dual Clock – this feature displays your home time zone and your current location time zone when you are traveling
- Clock Size – this feature allows you to increase/decrease the size of your clock
- Show the Date – this feature displays the date. (sometimes we all forget the date)
- Camera Shortcut – makes it easy for you to access your camera
- Owner Information – this feature displays all relevant details about you including your twitter handle (comes in handy in case you misplace your phone and someone sees it)
- Unlock Effect – this feature adds some fancy to the screen of your device with the unlock effect and animation
- Additional Info – you can use this feature to include or remove weather and pedometer details from your lock screen
How to Change LG G7 Lock Screen Wallpaper
Changing the wallpaper on your LG G7 is quite similar to the same way you change it on all LG smartphones, just look for a space on your device screen, tap and hold it, a menu will different option which include widgets, home screen settings, and also if you will like to change the wallpaper. Click on “Wallpaper,” then pick “Lock screen.”
Your LG G7 has a lot of cool preinstalled wallpaper options for your lock screen, but if you don’t find them cool like me, you can always tap on “more images” and choose any image that you like to form your gallery. As soon as you locate your preferred image, just tap the Set Wallpaper button.