Fixing Red-Eye On Apple iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus
There are owners of the new Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus that will be interested in knowing how they can fix the red-eye issue when using their device to take pictures. There are times when you will capture a moment, and it will turn out great except for the red eye that will be spotted on the faces of the people in the picture. There is a feature that comes with the Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus called “Red-eye Correction” that you can use to fix the red eye issue on your pictures.
Correcting red eye on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:
- Switch on your Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- Click on the Photos app
- Click on the picture that you are willing to fix
- Look for the Edit option (it will be located in the upper right-hand corner of your screen) and click on it
- Click on the red-eye correction icon, (it is represented by an eye with a line through it)
- Click on the icon to fix the picture
- Click on Done
When you are done following the tips above, you should know how you can correct the red-eye issue on pictures you take with your Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus camera.