Both the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge has a wonderful new camera, some have reported of a camera failed problem on their smartphones. It has been reported that several days after normal usage, the Galaxy S7’s main camera delivers an unexpected message – “Warning: Camera Failed” – and the Samsung Galaxy S7 camera stops working. The issue isn’t fixed after rebooting the device or returning it to factory settings.
Below we’ll explain a few different ways that you can fix the camera failed problem on the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
- How to reset password on Galaxy S7 when locked out
- How to use Galaxy S7 split screen mode
- How to fix Galaxy S7 that keeps restarting itself
- How to enable developer mode on Galaxy S7
How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S7 Camera Failed Problem:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Restart the Samsung Galaxy S7, this could fix camera failed problem. Hold the “Power” button and the “Home” button at the same time for 7 seconds until the phone turns off and vibrates.
- Go to Settings, open the Application manager and then go to the Camera app. Select on Force stop, clear data and clear cache.
- The next attempt is to clear the cache partition, this could fix thecamera failed problem on Samsung Galaxy S7. Power off the smartphone, then hold and press the Power, Home and Volume Up buttons at the same time. Let go of all the buttons and wait for the Android system recovery screen to show up. Highlight Wipe Cache partition using Volume down key and press the Power key to select the option.
After trying the steps above, if the camera failed problem is still happening on the Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge, it’s recommended to contact with the retailer or Samsung and ask for a replacement as the camera is damaged and not working.