Galaxy S9: How To Add Widgets On Home Screen
There are owners of the Samsung Galaxy S9 that will like to know how they can customize their Samsung Galaxy S9 to make it more personal and accessible. One of the things you can do to have an ultimate experience with your Samsung Galaxy S9 is to know how you can add new widgets to your home screen. The purpose of widgets is to make it easier for you to have access to your apps.
Another advantage of knowing how to add widgets is that it makes it possible to see certain notifications from your apps without having to click and launch the apps.
There are some users of the Samsung Galaxy S9 that does not know how to add new widgets to the home screen of their device. Some feel they can only use the default widgets on their home screen.
I’m sure you will be glad to know that Samsung has made it possible to add new widgets to a folder on your Samsung Galaxy S9 and you can also arrange and move them to any place that you want on your home screen.
If you will like to know how you can add widgets to the home screen of your Samsung Galaxy S9, then this article is just the right one for you. Below I will explain how you can easily add widgets on the home screen of your Samsung Galaxy S9.
Add and Adjust Home Screen Widgets on Samsung Galaxy S9
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy S9 is switched on
- Select and hold the wallpaper on your home screen
- A new box will come up showing all the widgets that you can add to your home screen
- Then select on any that you like to add
- And that’s it; the selected widget will be added to your home screen
Creating a New Folder on Samsung Galaxy S9
- Power on your Samsung Galaxy S9
- Locate your home screen
- Select and hold the app you will like to move
- Move the selected app to the top of your screen, and it will automatically open the option
- Then drop the app into the Folder option
- Rename the folder to any name you want
- Afterwards, click on Done
- You can follow the same steps listed above to do the same for your Apps
Adding widgets and creating folders will make your Samsung Galaxy S9 to look unique to you and it makes your Samsung Galaxy S9 look more organized.