How To Calibrate Compass On Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
Fun fact: if you have a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus, it has a functional compass. It’s not the sort of feature most people expect to need, so it’s not the sort of feature most people put a lot of thought into. But you never know, you might need it at some point, so it will be good to know how to use it. Keep reading and we will show you how to calibrate the compass on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus.
Calibrating the Compass on Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus:
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus is turned on.
- Choose the phone app once you are on the home screen.
- The keypad should be switched on.
- Type in *#0*# with the dialer.
- Choose the Sensor tile.
- Look for the Magnetic Sensor.
- The axis should all be moved for your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus.
- Calibrate the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus by moving the compass sensor.
- Keep on hitting the Back button so that the service can be exited.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to calibrate compass on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.