How To Change Widgets On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
Want to know how to change the widgets from your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus screen? Many Samsung users are interested in doing so, as they keep installing all kinds of third-party apps and experiencing with their Home screen options.
If you want to make your working screens more personable and better organized, learning how to edit your widgets, with the classic add or remove options, is a good start. It will help you declutter things a little bit and, why not, bring up some other widgets, perhaps even more useful or interesting than the ones you’ve been keeping on your Home screen for so long.
The process is simple, it has the advantage that it works pretty much the same with both widgets and apps or other icons, it can be performed in several different ways and, again, it works pretty much the same with both Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.
Let’s take a closer look at the two main options:
How to add a widget on the Galaxy S8 Home screen
- Go to the Home screen;
- Pinch the display with the thumb and index;
- From the Edit screen that will launch, tap on Widgets;
- Find the widget that you want to add;
- Tap and hold on it until you select it;
- Drag it over the place where you want it to be from now on, on the right or left, depending on which of the Home screens you want it to be.
How to delete a widget from the Galaxy S8 Home screen
- Navigate to the widget that you want to delete;
- Tap and hold on it until you see a couple of options showing up at the top of the screen;
- Drag the widget towards that area;
- Release it on top of the Remove button, the one with the trash can icon.
With these simple instructions, you can start personalizing your Home screens right away!