How To Factory Reset LG V10
A common way to fix any LG V10 problem is to factory reset the LG V10. Another benefit of doing a LG V10 factory reset is to get a fresh start on the device, this will make the smartphone seem like it just came out of the box. Below are the instructions on how to get your LG V10 back to factory settings.
It’s important to note that before you go to factory reset a LG V10, it’s suggested to back up all files, data and images to prevent anything important from being lost. The best way to back up your LG V10 is by going to Settings > Backup & reset.
How to Factory Reset LG V10
How to Factory Reset LG V10 with Hardware Keys
If you find that the touchscreen is unresponsive, there’s a problem accessing the menu, or maybe you forgot your pattern lock, then you can still factory reset your LG V10 using the hardware keys.
- Turn off the LG V10.
- Press and hold the Volume up button, the Home button, and the Power button at the same time until you see the Android icon.
- Using the Volume down select wipe data/factory reset option and press the Power button to select it.
- Using the Volume down highlight Yes – delete all user data and press Power to select it.
- After the LG V10 has rebooted, then use the Power button to select it.
- When the LG V10 restarts, everything will be wiped and will be ready to set up again.