How To Install Updates On Galaxy S9 And S9 Plus Security Guidelines
All devices from Samsung are updated with critical security guidelines because security is vital to the company. With your Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, you may have to watch out for the security updates, and activate the automatic update features if possible.
All you have to do is to switch on the Automatic Updates for security guidelines. Once you do, you will get a notification whenever new updates are available. In the case that you mistakenly dismiss the message after receiving it, there is no problem because you can always do a manual search on your phone and install the update without stress.
Manually Installing Security Updates On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Draw down the Notification bar
- Click on the gear-like icon at the top right corner to access the Settings
- Select Device Security
- Go to Other Security Settings
- Find and tap the Security Updates option
- Click on Check Up
- Hold on for a couple of seconds for your device to begin scanning; you can then look at the security policies that are available for download
- Your phone will automatically start installing the update immediately it detects the software
That is everything you have to do, go to settings, start scanning, and wait as your phone do all the work. It will be good to keep your Security updated all the time to make sure your phone will always be at the top of it’s performance. This is especially essential if you are constantly browsing sites with pop-up ads that may contain malware. Keeping your device secure is a priority, especially if you have emails, photos, messages and banking information on your device.
If you are not happy with the built in security, you can also check for third-party apps that may be far more suitable to your needs. Especially if you need a higher level of security.