How to make use of the Alarm Clock On Samsung Galaxy Note 8
The new Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has a lot of important features; one of them is the Alarm Clock option. The Alarm Clock on our Galaxy Note 8 notifies you of important meetings, and you can also be used to wake yourself up at any time of the day. It also has an effective snooze option that comes in handy whenever you are in a hotel with no alarm clock. The guide below will enlighten you on how to set up your alarm clock, how to delete alarms that are no more relevant and how to use the snooze feature on your Galaxy Note 8.
How to Manage Alarms on your Note 8
If you want to set up a new alarm notification, you will need to locate Apps and then Clock and tap on Create. You can edit the option to set the desired time you want to the alarm to notify you.
1. To set the Time: You will need to tap the up and down arrows to choose the time you want the alarm to notify you. Then you move the AM/PM toggle to the desired time of the day.
2. To set the Alarm Repeat: All you need to is to tap and select the days that you will like the alarm to repeat itself. Then check the Repeat Weekly box to set the alarm to repeat on the days you’ve picked.
3. Type of Alarm: There are different ways that the alarm can notify you namely Vibration and Sound, Vibration or just Sound. You can pick anyone that you prefer.
4. Alarm tone: If you pick the Sound and Vibration or Sound type, you can choose the type of sound that will be played when it’s time for the alarm to sound.
Alarm volume: You can move the slider to adjust how loud
you want the alarm to be.
Snooze: Move the toggle to switch ON or OFF the snooze
option. The snooze option can be configured to work at an interval of 3, 6, 10, 16 or 30 minutes and you can also set it to repeat itself in 1, 2, 3, 6 or 10 times as you prefer.
7. Name: You can create a specific name for your alarm. This name will show up anytime the alarm sounds on your Galaxy Note 8.
How to activate the Snooze Feature
If you want to know how to use the Note 8 feature, you just need to tap and move the yellow ‘ZZ” button in any direction that you want. You will need to this in the alarm settings.
Switching off an Alarm
Tap and move the red ‘X’ in any direction that you want to switch OFF an alarm on your Galaxy Note 8.
Deleting an Alarm
Deleting an alarm on the Galaxy Note 8 is simple, locate the alarm menu, then tap and hold the alarm you wish to delete and select Delete. If you are willing to switch off and not delete, maybe you still want to use the alarm in the future, all you need to do is tap on the ‘Clock option.