How To make use of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Split Screen View And Multi Window options
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes with a feature that makes it possible view more than one app in ‘Split Screen View’ or Multi Window Mode.’ This feature allows users of Samsung Galaxy Note 8to use more than one app at the same time. You will need to activate this feature in the Settings menu before you can use it. I’ll explain how you can activate these features on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
How to activate Multi Window mode on Galaxy Note 8
Follow the guide below to enable Multi Window on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8
1. Switch on your Samsung Note 8
2. Locate the Settings option
3. Search for the Multi window under Device.
4. A toggle will appear at the top right corner of your screen, move the toggle to ON.
5. If you will prefer your content in multi window mode by default, mark the box placed beside the ‘Open in multi window view.’
When you’ve done this, if a half circle appears on your screen, it means that you successfully activated the Split Screen Mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. To work in this mode, all you need to do is tap the half circle to place the multi window on the top of the screen; then you can now move the icons you want to use it for. You can also resize the window to how big you want it to be on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8, and that’s pretty amazing.