How To Set, Edit And Delete Snooze Feature On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
Your snooze button on your Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus has different aspect to it. You are able to set, edit or delete the snooze feature once your alarm has gone off. Some of you may be interested in learning how to do so.
There are lots of benefits of using the Galaxy S8 Alarm clock feature. The alarm clock will help you wake up in the morning to go to work, go to class, or just to start off your day. Another benefit of Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus alarm clock is the snooze feature for when you are not in a rush and want a little bit more rest.
We will discuss several ways change your alarm by changing the settings, editing, and deleting previous alarms through the alarm clock app. We will also discuss the snooze feature that your alarm clock app has too.
Settings up alarms are good as you can set them to your preferred setting. You can set up a new alarm by clicking Apps > Clock > Create.
- Time: Slide your fingers for when you are trying to set up the time in hours and in minutes. Don’t forget to change the AM/PM if you need to wake up in the morning or afternoon.
- Repeating of Alarm: Choose the days you want the alarm to go off by just clicking on it. You can also have them repeat on those days selecting which days you want them to be repeated.
- Type of Alarm: Choose which way you want the alarm to go off changing the sounds, or going off by vibrations, or both.
- Tone of Alarm: When the alarm goes off, you can customize the sound.
- Volume for Alarm: The volume for your alarm can be adjusted by dragging a slider.
- Snooze: You can turn of the snooze feature as well as reversing that process. You can also tweak the time intervals for the snooze button by touch it and also the amount of time it repeats.
- Setting Up Name: When your alarm goes off, a name will appear. You can put a name for when that pops up.
Shutting Down an Alarm
You can shut OFF the alarm by simply touching and swiping the red “X” in whatever direction you like.
Set Up Snooze Feature
Your alarm clock app has another feature, which is the snooze feature. The snooze is used after the alarm goes of. You can enable the snooze by touching and swiping the yellow “ZZ” sign in any direction.
Getting rid of the Alarm
Let’s just say that you are getting annoyed at your alarm on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus and you want to delete it. Go the alarms you set up on the alarm menu and hold them down and touch to delete them. Touch the Clock if you rather save the alarms instead of completely deleting them all together.