How To switch OFF the Sidebar feature On Galaxy Note 8
One of the special features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 smartphone is the sidebar. This is also called the side panel. You can have access to this by simply dragging the icon at the display and moving it to the screen. As soon as you do this, you will be able to access a variety of options including cool features like the Apps and Contacts or the Quick Tool.
The sidebar should be activated by default, but if for any reason you feel like removing it, you can easily deactivate by following these steps.
How To deactivate the Sidebar On Galaxy Note 8
1. Locate the Home screen on your smartphone.
2. Click on the Apps icon.
3. Click on the General Settings
4. Click on the Page Screen option
5. You can now click on Page Panels
6. A window will pop up, showing a slider that you will need to move from ON to Off to deactivate the Sidebar on your Note 8 smartphone.
As soon as you do this, Sidebar will no more be displayed on your home screen. Thereby giving you a clearer view of your screen.
However, if you later want to enable the sidebar feature on your smartphone, all you need to do is to follow the same steps above and move the slider to ON.