How To Turn ON And OFF Preview Message On Galaxy S7
The Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge have a feature called Preview Messages. The Preview Messages was developed to allow users to quickly view messages without having to unlock their Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge. But Preview Messages on the Galaxy S7 lock screen and notification bar can sometimes be an issue, when it shows something that you don’t want others to see, and can even be a headache to deal with.
- How to customize Galaxy S7 ringtones
- How to use Galaxy S7 screen notifications
- How to customize Galaxy S7 lock screen
- How to change lock screen on Galaxy S7
For those that don’t want to see preview notifications, there is a way to disable the Preview feature on the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone. The following is a guide on how to turn off and on Preview Messages on the Samsung Galaxy S7 lock screen and notification bar.
Samsung Galaxy S7: How to Enable or Disable Message Preview
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on the Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge
- Go to Menu and select on Settings
- Browse for Applications and select on Messages
- Select on Notifications
- Now look for a section called Preview Message
- You’ll find two boxes, one with “Lock Screen” and the other saying “Status Bar”
- Uncheck the boxes that you don’t want the Preview Message to show up in anymore
You can also watch the video below on how to turn ON and OFF preview messages with the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge:
After you have unchecked the desired box that you don’t want the Preview Message to show up in either the lock screen or the status bar, all you need to do to turn the feature back on is recheck the boxes.
The main reason you would to want enable the Galaxy S7 Preview Messages feature would be able to keep your messages and notifications private or if you often receive messages contain with sensitive or important message hidden.