How To Unlock My Galaxy Note 9 Pattern
I’m sure there are owners Samsung Galaxy Note 9 that will like to how to unlock their smartphone if they can’t remember their password or pattern anymore. There are multiple ways that you can use to solve the issue on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
The first method that you can use is to perform a hard factory reset, and this process will wipe off all the documents, files, and data that you have on your smartphone. You can follow the guidelines below to learn methods that you can apply in resetting the lock screen or oat tern of your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
Using The Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Unlock Pattern Reset With Android Device Manager
The Android Device Manager is an effective software that you can use to reset the pattern or password of your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. All you need to do is activate the “Lock” feature. This feature will provide you with access to your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 which will make it possible for you to bypass the screen lock and reset your password.
- Launch the Android Device Manager from a PC
- Find the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 on your screen
- Enable the “Lock & Erase” feature
- Make use of the on-screen instructions to unlock your phone
- Set up a temporary password for your smartphone
- Type in the new temporary password on your smartphone
- Create a new permanent password
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Reset Password With Samsung Find My Mobile
You can also use the Find My Mobile program which is also called Find My Android. This program works similarly with the Apple’s Find My iPhone service. You will be provided with “Remote Settings” option that will enable you to bypass the lock and reset the password. But ensure that you registered your smartphone with Samsung to be able to use this app.
- Make sure that your Galaxy Note 9 is registered with Samsung
- You can then use the Find My Mobile app to reset your device password or pattern temporarily
- Then you will be able to bypass your lock screen by using the new temporary password you just created
- Set up a new password
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Reset Password With Factory Reset
- Power off your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Tap and hold these buttons: Volume Up, Home and the Power keys together until you the Android logo
- Then use the ‘Volume down’ key to move down to data/factory reset option and use the Power key to confirm it
- Press the Volume Down button to choose Yes and use the Power button to wipe off all user data
- Press the Power button to choose it once the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 reboots
- As soon as the process is completed, your data will be wiped, and your device will be back to default settings
If you like to know more about fixing the screen lock issue, you can follow this guide on how to factory reset the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 as another effective way to fix this issue. Ensure that backup all your important files before you start the factory reset process to prevent losing important documents and data.