How To Use Flashlight Feature On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
There are users of the new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 that will like to know how they can make use of the flashlight on their smartphone. Although the Galaxy Note 9 flashlight is not as bright as that of a LED Maglight, but it can be very effective in situations where you need light.
The Galaxy Note 9 is one of the amazing smartphones available in the world right now, and this is because of the important features and how useful the smartphone is to owners. However, some owners do not know how they can fully optimize the features that are present on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
The purpose of this article is to make you understand how you can effectively use the flashlight on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Before the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 was launched, some smartphones required the owners to download a third-party app to be able to use the flashlight.
But with the new Samsung Galaxy Note 9, you do not need to download any third party app to be able to make use of the flashlight. This is because the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has a preloaded flashlight widget that makes it easy for you to use the flashlight.
How To Use The Flashlight On Galaxy Note 9
- Power on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Tap and hold an area on your device and some options will appear ( “Wallpapers,” “Widgets” and “Home screen settings”)
- Choose “Widgets”
- Look for the ‘Torch’ option in the list of widgets
- Tap and hold the Torch icon and move it to the home screen
- Whenever you want to access the flashlight, just click on the ‘Torch’ widget
- If you will like to turn off the Torch, you need to click on the icon; alternatively, you can use pull down the notification settings.
Once you have done that, you will be able to understand how you can switch off and on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 flashlight. You can also make use of the Launcher to use the flashlight on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. It’s also important to point out that the location of the flashlight might be different on the launch app.