How To Use Gallery App To Edit Pictures On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Maybe you are a fan of capturing moments everywhere you go by taking pictures; the new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is definitely the right smartphone for you to consider buying. This is because the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has a lot of amazing and useful editing pictures that every owner can easily use.
The new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with an inbuilt image editor that you can use to edit pictures to make them look as amazing as you want. The preinstalled image editor has been packed with a lot of options and features that you can apply to your images.
If you just got the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and you will like to know how you can edit your images that are in your Gallery app, then you should continue reading this article.
Making Use Of The Gallery App To Edit Pictures On Samsung Galaxy S9
- Power on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Look for the Gallery app
- Select the picture you will like to edit
- Some options will appear at the lower part of the screen; you will be able to choose the ‘edit’ option, you will also be able to see the ‘photo editor,’ clicking on it will bring out an array of options to select from
- Once you have done that, you will now be able to edit your images the way you like
Features On The Inbuilt Photo Editor Of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Gallery App
You will also be able to use other options on the Photo Editor on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Below, I will explain the functions of these options
- Adjustment: You can use this option to “Crop,” “Rotate,” and “Mirror” your image
- Tone: this feature makes it possible for you to increase and reduce the brightness, contrast, and saturation of your picture
- Effect: offers you options which include the Nostalgia, Saturation, and Grayscale that you can easily apply to your picture to make it look better
- Portrait: this feature provides you with Red, Blur and some other options that you can apply to your picture
- Drawing: You can use this option to enable the S pen tool which you can use to draw. It’s also important to let you know that you will need to download the SDK if you like to use the S pen tool
All the options explained above can be used to edit pictures on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, and they are easy to use and available for everyone.