How To Use Samsung Galaxy S7 As A Flashlight
The great thing about the Samsung Galaxy S7 is the Flashlight that can help you out in dark situations. This Galaxy S7 flashlight is powerful, but still is not a LED Maglight replacement. Previously, you needed to download an app from the Google Play Store to use the flashlight on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge, but anymore.
Now Samsung has included a widget that allows you to turn on the Galaxy S7 flashlight on and off. A widget is a small shortcut that you add to the home screen of Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. This app will turn the flashlight on and off.
Below are instructions on how to use Torch on Galaxy S7 with it’s built in widget and easily use the flashlight feature on your Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
- How to set custom ringtones on Galaxy S7
- How to set, edit and delete alarm clocks on Galaxy S7
- How to create folders on Galaxy S7
- How to fix Galaxy S7 overheating issue
- How to fix Galaxy S7 freezing and crashing
This is how to use Samsung Galaxy S7 as a flashlight:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on your smartphone
- Press on the home screen down until the “Wallpapers,” “Widgets” and “Home screen settings”
- Choose “Widgets”
- Look and tap on “Torch”
- Choose the “Torch” option and move it to an open position on the home screen.
- Press the “Torch” icon.
- To turn off the flashlight, you can tap the icon or go to the notification settings to turn off Torch.
You can also watch the YouTube video below on how to use Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge as a Flashlight:
After you follow the guide above, you’ll have your question answered on “How do I use flashlight on Samsung Galaxy S7?” If you want to use launcher to use flashlight on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge, it should be similar, except some of the widgets might be in different locations.