How To Use Screen Mirror On LG V20
For those that want to know how to use screen mirror on a LG V20, we’ll explain a few possible methods that you can use the LG V20 to screen mirror onto a TV. The process to screen mirror is very hard to do with the correct software. The following is a guide that will provide you two different methods to connect screen mirror on the LG V20 to a TV. You can connect the LG V20 screen mirror to a TV in two ways; hard-wired and wireless.
- How to set, edit and delete alarm clocks on LG V20
- How to use LG V20 as a flashlight
- How to set custom ringtones on LG V20
- How to turn ON and OFF autocorrect on LG V20
Connect LG V20 to TV: Hard-wired Connection
- Purchase a MHL adapter that is compatible with the LG V20.
- Connect the LG V20 to the adapter.
- Plug the adapter to a power source.
- Use a standard HDMI cable to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television.
- Set the TV to display video from the HDMI port you are using. Once done, the TV will mirror your phone.
NOTE: If you have an older analogue TV, purchasing an HDMI to composite adapter would help allow for the LG V20 to play on your TV and screen mirror.
Connect LG V20 to TV: Wireless Connection
- Purchase a Allshare Hub; connect the Allshare Hub to your TV via a standard HDMI cable.
- Connect the LG V20 and the AllShare Hub or TV to the same wireless network.
- Access Settings > Screen Mirroring
NOTE: If you use a SmartTV, you do not need to purchase the Allshare Hub.