How To Use Screen Mirror On Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
For those that want to know how to screen mirror on a Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, the following provides two different methods to screen cast wirelessly or with a hard wire connection to a TV. With the correct tools and software, you can easily screen mirror your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus to a TV.
Connect Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus to TV: Wireless Connection
To connect your iPhone to TV with wireless connection, you’ll need an Apple TV.
- Purchase an Apple TV and HDMI cable
- Connect the Apple TV to your wireless network and start using the AirPlay feature
- Start playing a video (via the Videos app, YouTube, Safari, etc)
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to reveal Control Centre
- Select on the AirPlay icon and select Apple TV
- Tap outside of Control Centre to remove it and tap Play to continue watching the movie
- Look for the AirPlay icon in apps
Connect Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus to TV: Hard-wired Connection
In a few easy steps you can successfully connect your Smartphone to your HDTV
- Purchase a Lighting Digital AV Adaptor and a HDMI Cable
- Connect the HDMI into your TV and plug the other end into the Lightning Digital AV Adapter
- Then connect the Lightning Digital AV Adaptor to the lightning port of your iPhone (same connection as your iPhone charging port)
Optional: You can also connect your charger cable to the Lightning port on the Lightning Digital AV Adaptor for the Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus to play on your TV.