How To Use Screen Mirror On LG G7
Having your LG G7 connected to a TV not only makes your user experience a lot more interactive, it also helps your hand from being exhausted while holding your phone and watching your favorite series! In this article, we’ll be teaching you two ways on how to Screen mirror your LG G7 to your TV. Using the proper software and tools, this dream is super achievable.
But first, what is Screen Mirroring? Screen mirroring (sometimes called screencasting), is a feature on your LG G7 that allows you to mirror your mobile device’s content to your TV screen. This feature mirrors all of the device’s activities. Now, imagine playing your favorite Android game in a bigger display? That would be awesome, right?
You will need to open the connection for screen mirroring on both your smartphone/tablet and your TV in order for the connection to work successfully. Now, let’s dive deep into the process of Screen mirroring to experience its wonders.
LG G7 to TV via Wireless Connection
- Obtain a LG G7 Allshare Hub, then connect it to your TV using a standard HDMI cable
- Once done, connect the AllShare Hub and your phone to the same WiFi connection
- Go to Setting, then tap Screen Mirroring
If you own a Smart TV, there’s no need to buy an AllShare Hub.
LG G7 to TV via Hard-wired Connection
- Buy an MHL adapter that’s compatible with your smartphone
- Connect the adapter to your smartphone
- Plug it into a power source
- Using a standard HDMI cable, connect your adapter to the HDMI port of your TV
- Set your television to display video from the HDMI port you connected to it. Then you’re all set!
Now, if you have a CRT TV, best is to obtain an HDMI to composite adapter to fully enjoy the benefits of screen mirroring with your LG G7.