How You Can Solve Slow Wi-Fi Problem On Apple iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus
Some owners of the new iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus have complained of experiencing a slow wi-fi problem on their devices. This can sometimes be a headache because to poses as a barrier to enjoying your browsing experience. Most people experience this issue when they are using social media apps like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and some other apps, the icons on these apps appear gray which will not sometimes load or take a while to load.
One of the major reasons for this issue is that your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus is connected to a weak WiFi that is having difficulties connecting to the internet.
How to solve the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus slow WiFi problems:
- You can carry out a factory reset on your iPhone
- You can click on ‘Forget’ and then reconnect your iPhone to the network
- You can also reset the Modem
- You can also switch from DHCP to Static Connection on your device.
- Changing the DNS to Google addresses on your iPhone.
- You can also change the Router Bandwidth or Broadcast Channel.
- You can also edit the Modem/Router Security Settings, and you can also deactivate Security
- You can contact your ISP and request for an upgrade to a higher Bandwidth or data speed.
Most of the time, the above methods will help you to fix this issue on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus. But if the problem persists after trying all the above tips, I will suggest that you carry out a process called “wipe cache partition” which should fix the WiFi issue.
You do not need to worry about your files because this process will not delete any of your files. You can carry out this process by putting your iPhone into Recovery mode. YOu can use this guide to understand how to clear iPhone 8 phone cache.
How you can fix the slow wifi on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:
Click on Settings and then go to General, then click on Storage & iCloud Usage. Search for Manage Storage then click on Documents and Data. You can now use your finger to slide items that you do not want to the left to delete them. To complete the process, click on Edit and select Delete All to wipe off all the items.