iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus: How To Take 360 Degree Pictures
Many who have recently purchased an iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, want to know how to take beautiful 360 Degree photos. Below we’ll explain how you can do this.
The Panorama feature on the Camera app allows for wider high quality pictures that allow you to take a 360 degree picture. The panorama feature on the iPhone, and is also sometimes called “Pano” and these types of pictures can either be taken from right to left or left to right.
Panoramic photos on your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus allow users to take stunning photos that would not normally be seen by the human eye, without this function. Below we’ll explain how you can take 360 degree pictures on your iPhone.
How to take a 360 degree photo with iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:
- Turn on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus
- From the Home screen. Open the Camera app
- Swipe left twice on the screen to change the camera mode to panorama mode
- Start taking the picture by pressing the Capture button
- Then move your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus to right and have the arrows stay on the line until the end
- After you have taken the picture, press on the Capture button again
This should take care of any 360 degree photos you wish to take!