LG G7: No Sound Problem (Solved)
A human got 5 senses given by God, and the sense of hearing is the one responsible for providing interactiveness within our lives. I want you to imagine a movie without a sound. Yes, it can still be enjoyable and entertaining but it’s lacking something. Now imagine an LG G7 without a sound. It has all the features you need but without a sound emitting for it, it’s incomplete.
Many accusations were stated by LG G7 owners pertaining to their phone’s Audio/Volume. These sound and audio problems are too obvious especially when someone is calling you or you’re receiving a call from them. Of course, the whole idea of having an audible communication with someone shall lose its essence when there’s no single thing you can hear on your phone.
With this guide, you’ll be able to solve those problems pertaining your LG G7’s audio/volume. However, if you’ve done all the pointers we’ll be teaching you in this article, and still experiencing issues with the audio/ volume of your LG G7, then it’s time considering getting a replacement unit from the carrier provider you got that from. With that said, let’s dive deeper into the ways of fixing your LG G7’s Audio/ Volume issues:
Steps in Fixing a Faulty LG G7’s Volume/Audio:
- It’s possible that there could be some physical obstruction of your speakers or microphone. Sometimes your device can get dirty, letting small particles of dust and dirt get into the crevices. If any of this debris blocks up the microphone opening or gets in the speakers, its a problem. Try cleaning your device thoroughly. You can use a cotton swab moistened with rubbing alcohol or spray with compressed air.
- Power OFF your LG G7. After doing so, remove the sim card then put it back again after a minute
- There’s also a method you can use to fix almost any software problem on any Android device. This is a cache partition wipe, and it’s a non-destructive fix-all. It will clear some data. You might need to sign back in to some apps. But your files and settings will remain intact. If you’re interested in this process, you can read our instructions on how to wipe the LG G7 cache.
- Check your Bluetooth! If it’s activated without your realizing, audio might not work properly. This is because your device is connected to the wrong speaker via bluetooth. Turn Bluetooth off, and if necessary restart your phone.
- You can also try using safe mode to see if you can pinpoint the problem. Boot into safe mode, and if your audio still doesn’t work then you likely have a hardware issue.