LG G7 Problems With Sound (Solved)
In the event that you’re watching a movie or driving your car, sound gives you with information about the things happening around you. Sound, in general, serves us, humans, 2 primary purposes: communication and signaling. That’s why it’s important for our LG G7 to have sounds on it, in order for us to communicate effectively, and to signal us when someone is communicating with us.
A great deal of LG G7 owners has been blaming disappointments prior to the Audio of their LG G7. These volume and audio concerns are exceptionally detectable when you’re calling a colleague of yours or getting a call from that colleague, which obviously rubbish since it loses the point of having a hearable discussion with somebody.
RecomHub today will give you some solutions for the Audio/Volume problems on your LG G7. Now, if you managed to perform all the instructions we’ll be laying out beneath, and still experiencing these issues, it’s the best that you head back to the carrier provide you bought that from and ask them for a replacement unit, as long as it still covers the warranty. Now, let’s proceed to the steps on how to resolve the issue of your LG G7’s Audio / Volume. Please perform it carefully in order to maximize its effects.
Solutions / Fixes for the Volume/Audio Issue on your LG G7
- First, The father of all fixes in all the issues regarding all kinds of smartphones, the Cache cleaning or Wiping off your LG G7’s cache. Implement it on your phone and this will solve the issue, including the ones that you haven’t checked yet. If you want to know the steps on how to perform this, check out this article on how to wipe the LG G7 cache.
- Second, enter your LG G7 into Recovery Mode and it shall solve all problems especially if a faulty application is causing your Volume issues.
- Third, Your LG G7’s Bluetooth Feature may also result in the Volume/Audio Issue of your phone. What you need to do is turn OFF the Bluetooth Connection then try restarting your phone. Once it got back, check whether the issue has been solved.
- Fourth, Consider the fact that a dirt, debris, or dust might have gotten inside the speaker of your LG G7. In order to resolve the Audio problem of your LG G7, all you got to do is clean it up with a compressed air then try playing a sound on your LG G7 in order to test it.
- Finally, Power OFF your LG G7. After doing so, remove the sim card then put it back again after a minute