Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Stop Capitalizing (Solved)
Have you noticed that the Samsung Note 8 won’t stop capitalizing words whilst you type? This feature is actually a part of the autocorrect feature that comes with the Samsung keyboard. It can be useful at times, but there’s often times where you don’t need to auto-capitalize words and it ends up being more of a hassle than anything else.
You can thankfully turn off this feature by following some steps listed below. We’ll explain to you how you can turn off the auto-capitalization of words below.
There are a number of different options for you. It’s possible to turn off autocorrect completely, or you could turn off autocorrect for words not in the dictionary. Alternatively, you could just turn off the auto-capitalization of words. Simply follow the steps listed below to set it up to your tastes.
How to turn on and off autocorrect on Samsung Galaxy Note 8:
- Make sure the Note 8 is switched on.
- Open any app that can bring up the keyboard.
- Once the keyboard is up, tap the left “Space Bar.” Hold it and then tap the “Dictation Key.”
- Tap the Settings” gear option.
- Under smart typing, tap to disable the “predictive text” option.
- Alternatively, you can just disable things like auto-capitalization and punctuation marks
If you ever need to turn auto-capitalization on or need to switch anything else off, just follow the steps listed above again.