Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus: Top 5 Secret Codes For Phone App
This article contains valuable information that any Samsung Galaxy S8 user should be fully informed of! Your smartphone can make use of particular functions and let you explore secret menus that you weren’t even aware of, provided you use a particular code in the Dialer window.
In today’s article, we will show you the 5 most important hidden codes you can use on a Galaxy S8 smartphone.
Top 5 Secret Codes For Phone App On Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus:
- *#0*# – to access the Service menu. From there, you can always run various hardware tests as well as function tests and determine whether particular hardware components or system functions are working properly. Height sensor, compass calibration, and other sensors can also be easily tested in here.
- *#06# – to find out the IMEI serial number. Suffices to type this code in the Dialer window and the IMEI code will show up on the display soon after that.
- *#0808# – to change the USB options. All the USB settings of your Samsung Galaxy S8 can be performed from here, changing its mode from MTP to PTP included. Just proceed with caution as some of these changes could easily affect the phone-PC USB connectivity!
- *#7353# – to access the Camera menu. From here, you can check and test the functionality of your camera module, in general, as well as the one of particular camera sensors.
- *#9090# – to access the Service mode. Entering and performing tests under this special running mode should never be done without you knowing exactly what you are doing and what implications your actions may have.
After you read the steps above, you should know some of the cool secret features of the Phone app on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.