How To Use Flashlight On LG V30
Flashlights have aided a lot of individuals with their needs in having a reliable light source for years. This handheld, easy to carry, pocket size light source has helped us through darkness since it’s invention. Smartphones nowadays have everything users have been looking for. Need something to communicate with? Use your phone. Need something to watch in? Use your phone. Need a source of light throughout the night? Yes, you can use your phone too. All of the smartphones nowadays can be used as a flashlight, and for LG V30 users, your phone is not an exception.
In the past, flashlight on your smartphone can only be possible by installing a third party application on it. Today, LG V30 caters an application called Torch which activates the flashlight on your phone. It also has a widget which helps you turn your flashlight ON or OFF quickly.
In this article, we’ll be teaching you how to use the Torch app on your LG V30. To enable the widget, follow the steps below.
Using the Torch App on LG V30
- Open your phone
- Hold the home screen down until the “Home screen settings”, “Wallpapers”, and the “Widgets” appear
- Press “Widgets”
- Scroll down through the widgets list to search for “Torch”
- Hold down the “Torch” widget then drag it into your home screen
- Tap on the “Torch” icon to activate the flashlight feature
- Tap once again to deactivate it
Following these steps shall help you activate your flashlight quickly and easily. Now, you can bid your old friend Darkness goodbye with LG V30’s “Torch” feature!