How to Boot your Samsung Galaxy S9 into Safe Mode
Maybe you discover an issue or a bug on your Samsung Galaxy S9 you believe they are related to the new apps you just installed and you want to learn how to put your phone into Safe Mode, we got you covered. We’ll teach you two different techniques you can use to solve the problem.
Note that when you put your Galaxy S9 into Safe Mode, you won’t be able to access third-party apps. If you want the initial settings on your phone, use this guide.
First Version: Galaxy S9 Booted into Safe Mode
- Turn off your phone
- After you press and hold the Lock and Power button at once, you’ll see the phone logo
- Release the Power button, then as soon as the logo appears, hold the Volume Up key
- Release the Volume Up key once your phone finishes rebooting
- If you do everything right, Safe Mode will display at the bottom left corner of the screen
- When you later decide to switch out of Safe Mode, select the Power and Lock keys and when you’re through, tap on restart
Second Version: Galaxy S9 Booted into Safe Mode
- Turn on your phone
- Press and hold the home key while your phone is booting
- Safe Mode will display at the bottom left corner of the screen
You’ll be able to put your phone into Safe Mode if you follow the steps above according. The guide will help you whenever you have an issue with your Galaxy S8 apps and want to fix them.