There are those who own a Motorola Moto Z2 Play and Moto Z2 Force that will love to understand ringtones on the Moto Z2 series. It’s always a good idea to know how you can download ringtones on your Moto Z2 because it customizes your experience. Even use the ringtones for your alarm feature to remind you of a particular task. Read on to learn how you can easily download ringtones on your Moto Z2 series.
The guide below will teach you how to configure a specific ringtone for a particular contact on your Motorola Moto Z2. This means that other calls that you receive on your Z2 will use the default ringtone and any contact that you configure a ringtone for will use the ringtone configured. Knowing how to do this on your Motorola Z2 will make it more unique and personal to you because you will be able to know who is calling you without checking your Motorola.
Method to Download Ringtones to Z2
It is quite simple to add and create ringtones for calls, text and notifications on your Motorola Moto Z2. You can make use of the steps below to learn how you can configure and download ringtone son your Motorola Moto Z2.
- Power on your phone
- Look for the Dialer app and click on it
- Now you can now tap on the contact you want to configure a ringtone for
- Then click on the Edit icon (looks like a pen) to edit the contact
- You can now press the “Ringtone” icon
- Then a window will appear with all the songs on your device
- Locate the sound that you want to connect to the contact
- If you can’t find the sound, search for it in your smartphone storage and click on it as soon as you find it