Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus: How To Set Camera Timer
The camera timer is one of the coolest features of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus camera app. If you’re passionate about taking pictures, you’re probably doing a lot more than selfies. The bigger the group, the better, right? Since no one agrees to leave the picture just for pressing a button, Samsung came up with this super-useful feature, the delay timer.
When using the camera timer, you’re actually postponing the shooting time for a few seconds, enough for the person who triggers the timer to get back to the group and be caught in the picture. All it takes is to place the phone on a tripod or a plain, stable surface, set the timer, run back to the group and, of course, smile for the camera.
In today’s article, we’re going to show you the three simple steps of how to set camera timer on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus:
- First, launch the default camera app on your Android smartphone;
- Go to the Settings menu by tapping on the gear icon;
- Identify the Timer and tap on it;
- Select the desired delay from the available options – 2, 5 or 10 seconds;
- Note that you also have the Voice commands as an alternative so you won’t have to access the Timer from the menus – you will just say “timer” and the feature will automatically activate with a 10-seconds default delay;
- Leave the settings and tap the Shutter button;
- Within the selected timeframe, the camera will automatically take the picture.
That was all: you turn on the camera, you set up the timer, and you tap the Shutter button. Setting up the camera timer on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus is incredibly easy.