So, you have recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy S9. When you decide to buy any of the Samsung flagships, then you must also have prepared yourself to pay the ‘price’ that is attached to these services. I am talking about the hassle of creating a Samsung account which will enable you to experience and access all the full benefits that come with all Samsung devices.
However, this should not scare you because you can actually set up a Samsung account in a simple and straightforward manner. This should even be easier if you already have a running email account on your device. Note however that choosing to work with a Gmail account makes it even easier since it is easy to remember it.
The idea of using a Google account can be preferable in many cases but just in case you no longer need it, this article will show you how you can actually get rid of such an account from your Galaxy S9 smartphone.
The Steps To Removing A Google Account From Galaxy S9
Removing a Google account from your S9 is fairly easy. Refer to the steps below.
- Access the Apps icon from your Galaxy S9 home screen
- From the apps menu, tap on General settings
- In the general settings, locate the Accounts settings and tap on it
- In the Accounts menu, there is a list of several accounts that are currently signed in
- Select a particular account that you would like to remove from your phone
- In the account’s page, hit the button for More that is located in the upper right corner
- Choose to Remove Account
- Tap on Remove Account one more time from the newly opened window on your screen
The few steps above are how you go about deleting an account from your Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone.