How To Add New Page On Home Screen Of Galaxy S9
Preinstalled apps have a lot of importance and if you have been privileged enough to use the Galaxy S9, you will appreciate what I am talking about. Samsung has made it easier for new smartphone users who own the Galaxy S9 by including several options to enhance user interface and experience. But with every new thing, there are always some downsides to it. For instance, because of several other preinstalled apps added to the previously known apps, your Samsung Galaxy S9 is likely going to perform much slower. Besides that, you will end up with a smartphone that it not only slower but also jumbled app because of a home screen that appears to be congested. You can get rid of this congestion of your Galaxy S9 home screen by adding another page to your home screen.
By adding an extra page to your home screen, you will be able to add more apps as well as widgets for proper arrangement of your Galaxy S9 smartphone. In this guide, you will learn various ways of adding extra pages to your Galaxy S9 home screen.
To begin the process, ensure that your Samsung Galaxy S9 is powered on and that you are able to access the home screen. Tap on the soft key on the left side which will make your display smaller. You can then browse through the screen to locate and tap on the plus sign that is right at the center of the screen. By doing this, you will be able to add more pages to your home screen.
You can also add more pages to your Galaxy S9 smartphone using the alternative method described below;
How To Add A Page To The Home Screen
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone
- Tap and hold on an open space on your home screen
- Now tap on the page option and a new page will be brought up. You can then add widgets and apps to this new page
Removing A Page On The Home Screen On Galaxy S9
- Once again, make sure that your Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone is switched on
- Access the home screen and once you are there, go to the Recent button
- Tap on the apps you don’t want thus getting rid of that page by dragging and dropping them in the trash. This will get rid of these apps from your home page
If you follow these steps, you should have an easy time adding extra pages on your screen or removing unwanted pages from your Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone home screen.