How to Delete Internet Browser History on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8
One of the important things that owners of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 should know is how to delete browser history on their device. You can make use of the steps below to know how to get rid of internet browsing history on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
How you can Delete Internet Browser History On Galaxy Note 8:
- Switch on your device and start your Android browser
- Search for the three-dot icon
- A menu will appear. You will need to click on Settings
- Look for the Privacy option and click it
- Click on ‘Delete Personal Data’
- Your recent browser history will come up
- When this screen appears, a range of options will appear
- Search and click on ‘remove your full browser history’
This will take a few minutes if you have a long list of history. As soon as you delete it, it won’t be available anymore.
How to Delete Google Chrome history
Most times, the Google Chrome might be saving your browser history too. You can follow the steps below if you like to know how to delete the browsing history on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8:
- Click on the three dot menu that has been mentioned above
- Look for the ‘History’ section and select it
- You can now select ‘Clear browsing data’ located at the bottom of the screen
- You can now select the types of data you want to delete
An advantage of the Google Chrome is that you can select the type of data history that you want to delete on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.