Many smartphones comes with apps preloaded and the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge is not exception. Many people want to know how to delete pre-installed apps from their Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge since it reduces the amount of memory for other things on their smartphone. You should know that when you go to delete and disable bloatware from the Galaxy S7, not that much extra space on the smartphone to install other apps.
- How to disable S Voice on Galaxy S7 
- How to turn off background apps on Galaxy S7 
- How to use Smart Switch on Galaxy S7 
- How to fix heart rate monitor not working on Galaxy S7 
The process to delete installed apps your smartphone including any of Google apps like Gmail, Google+, Play Store and others can be done quickly. In addition, it’s possible to remove bloatware apps like Samsung’s apps S Health, S Voice and others.
In many cases, most Galaxy S7 pre installed apps can be uninstalled, while other apps can only be disabled and not deleted. When you disabled an app it will not appear in your app drawer and won’t be able to run in the background, but it will still be present on the device.
The following is a guide on how to delete and disable pre-installed apps:
- Turn on your smartphone.
- Go to the app drawer.
- Press on the edit button
- Now minus type of icons will show up on any app that can be uninstalled or disable
- Choose the minus icon on the apps you wish to delete or disable
You can also watch the YouTube video below on how to delete bloatware on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge: