How To Disable Keyboard Sound On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
Most smartphones come with their own, custom keyboard tones and so does the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus. If you don’t really like it and you agree that it’s rather frustrating, like many seem to think, you might want to get rid of it.
In fact, numerous users rush into disabling the keyboard sound on their new smartphones. Or at least they would like to do so, if only they would know the steps.
In today’s article, we’d like to show you those steps. Where exactly you have to navigate on your smartphone’s menus, what option you need to identify and deactivate.
You’d be surprised, but you only have to follow 5 simple steps:
- Swipe down the Notification shade from the top of the screen;
- Tap on the gear icon from the upper-right corner to enter the Settings;
- Select the Sounds and Vibration section;
- Identify the Keyboard Sound option listed under that menu;
- Tap on the toggle next to this option and switch it from On to Off.
We told you that disabling the keyboard sounds on Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus is simple, right?