How To Do Screen Mirroring On iPhone 7 And iPhone 7 Plus
One popular question is how to use an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus to screen mirror, that is, how can you get your iPhone screen to show up on your TV set? There are a couple of different methods of screen mirroring on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, and I’ll describe how to do the two most common ways in this article. Basically you can either screen mirror your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus wirelessly or with a hard-wired connection to a TV. With the correct tools and software, you can easily screen mirror your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to a TV.
Connect iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to TV: Wireless Connection
To connect the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to TV with wireless connection, you’ll need an Apple TV.
- Purchase an Apple TV and HDMI cable.
- Connect the Apple TV to your wireless network and start using the AirPlay feature.
- Start playing a video (via the Videos app, YouTube, Safari, etc).
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to reveal Control Centre.
- Select on the AirPlay icon and select Apple TV.
- Tap outside of Control Centre to remove it and tap Play to continue watching the movie.
- Look for the AirPlay icon in apps.
Connect iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to TV: Hard-wired Connection
In a few easy steps you can successfully connect your smartphone to your HDTV.
- Purchase a Lightning Digital AV Adaptor and a HDMI Cable.
- Connect the HDMI into your TV and plug the other end into the Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
- Then connect the Lightning Digital AV Adaptor to the lightning port of your iPhone (same connection as your iPhone charging port)
Optional: You can also connect your charger cable to the Lightning port on the Lightning Digital AV Adaptor for the Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to play on your TV.
Any other ideas or suggestions for mirroring an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus to a TV set? Tell us about them in the comments!