How To Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
It is not uncommon for smartphones to have problems, especially so to have some common problems with your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus, usually when this occurs it is good to just reset your phone. You also may want to start fresh and that is why you could possibly be resetting your phone. We will let you know the easiest way to factory reset your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus.
Just in case anything were to go wrong, it is key that you back up all important files before you decide to reset your Galaxy S8 so that you do not lose valuable information. You can back up your date on your smartphone by simply going to the settings option, then choosing backup and reset.
Resetting your Working Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus
Hit the gear icon after going to the notification section. This wills you to the Settings. After this, click the Backup and reset button that is shown below the User and Backup. You will then click Factory data reset. It is important that what you want kept is backed up just in case and then click Reset device. After, you will hit Delete all and it will take a few minutes for it to be complete.
Using Hardware Keys to Reset your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus
You should use the process of using hardware keys to reset your phone if you have difficulties such as forgetting your lock, you are not able to get to the menu, or your touch screen is not working.
- Your Galaxy S8 must be turned off.
- Simultaneously turn the volume up; click the power and the home button. You will see an Android icon pop up.
- Choose data reset after finding it using the volume down and after choose is by using the power button.
- Then hit Yes using the same step as above.
- The next time your Galaxy S8 restart, you will have to set things up again is everything has been erased.