It’s been suggested that one major problem is that the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge is overheating after several hours of usage. Another case that the Galaxy S7 overheats is when the smartphone is left in the heat for a long period of time. For those that have overhearing problems with the Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge, the following is a guide on how to help solve this problem.
- How to set custom ringtones on Galaxy S7 
- How to set, edit and delete alarm clocks on Galaxy S7 
- How to create folders on Galaxy S7 
- How to use Galaxy S7 as a flashlight 
- How to fix Galaxy S7 freezing and crashing 
How to fix the Galaxy S7 overheating problem:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = ‘everything’;
- There could be a good chance that a third-party application is the cause of the overheating Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge. The best way to check this issue is by holding down the Powerbutton and then tap and hold on Power off until you see Reboot to Safe Mode  and then tap Restart. It should say safe mode in the lower left corner (Complete guide on how to get the Galaxy S7 in and out of Safe Mode ). If the problem is gone then you know it’s being caused by a third-party app. You can try uninstalling one by one to track it down or go for a factory reset .
- Before you factory reset the Galaxy S7, it’s recommended to wipe the cache partition of the smartphone (Learn how to clear the Galaxy S7 cache ). Turn the Galaxy S7 off and then press and hold the Power, Volume up, and Homebuttons together. After the Samsung logo appears with a blue recovery text at the top, let go. In the Recovery menu you can use the Volume down button to scroll and highlight wipe cache partition then press Power to select it. When it’s done use the Volume buttons to highlight reboot system now and Power to select it.
- Try out the Vitamins for Samsung Mobile app and see if it can offer any further advice.
- How to hide photos on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge 
- How to fix bluetooth problems on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge 
- How to fix WiFi problems on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge 
- How to fix slow Internet speed on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge 
- How to set custom ringtones on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge 
- How to fix black screen problem on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge 
- How to connect Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge to a TV 
- How to fix Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge that keeps restarting itself 
- How to fix Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge wireless charging not working 
- How to fix Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge that gets hot