How To Make Personal Ringtones On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has many features that provide the owner with a better and more unique smartphone experience. One of these features is that owners can customize ringtones for specific contacts on their Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
The idea behind this innovation is to make it possible for owners to know who is calling them just by hearing the ringtone that their Samsung Galaxy Note 9 produces. You can use this feature to set a specific ringtone for your boss or your family members. This will make it possible for you to have an idea of who is calling and how urgent the call is even before picking up your phone.
However, some owners do not know how to use this feature on their Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and in this article, I will be explaining all you need to know about this feature and how you can use it for specific contacts on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
How To Set Custom Ringtones On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has an inbuilt feature which is called the TouchWiz feature. This feature makes it possible for owners of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to be able to create and use their music as a ringtone for contacts on their smartphone. Follow the guidelines below to learn how you can use your songs as ringtones on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
- Power on Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Look for the Dialer app
- Look for the contact that you want to use your song as a ringtone for
- You will see a pen-shaped icon, tap on it to edit the contact
- Tap on the ‘Ringtone’ icon 6. A new page will come up listing sounds that you can select
- If you can’t see your preferred sound, you will see an ‘Add’ icon, tap on it to search for the sound on your device storage. Once you find it, click on it and you are done.
The guidelines above will help you in setting a ringtone for a specific contact on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. This will make it possible for you to know who is calling without checking the screen of your smartphone.