How To Save Photos From Text Message On Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
Did you know that it’s possible to send photos via text message? Most people now use IM messaging apps like Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp, but in some cases, good old traditional text messages can’t be beaten.
SMS messages do have their cons, though. For example, if somebody sends you a photo via text message, it won’t automatically be saved by your device. This means that you’ll need to save it manually. In this guide, we’ll explain to you how you can manually save photos received via text message.
This particular guide is designed for the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8 Plus, but it will also apply to most other smartphones, especially other Galaxy smartphones.
Once you’ve saved your picture, you can move it to the cloud, or send it onto other IM apps such as Messenger, Kik, or WhatsApp. Follow the steps below to learn how to save a photo received via text message:
How to Save a Photo from Text Message
- Navigate to the text message and photo message you’d like to save.
- Hold your finger on the photo for a few seconds.
- A pop-up window will appear with a few options.
- On the pop-up window, tap the ‘save attachment’ button.
- Once you tap it, you’ll be shown a new menu. You can now choose all of the photo attachments within that text message thread that you’d like to save.
- Make sure to tap all of the images you’d like to save.
- Finally, choose a name for the image. The image will then be saved to your gallery.
You’ll now have the photo saved on your device. You’ll be able to share it elsewhere, or even print it out. Click this link to learn how to print it via your Galaxy S8.