The great thing about the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge is the ability to screen mirror. But not everyone knows how to do this on their smartphone. Don’t worry, below we’ll explain how you can turn on screen mirroring on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
It’s possible to do this a few different ways to screen mirror Galaxy S7 onto a TV. It’s not hard to screen mirror with the right software. Below is a guide on how to connect screen mirroring on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge to a TV.
- How to connect Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge to a TV 
- How to fix Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge when screen won’t turn on 
- How to fix Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge when screen won’t rotate 
- How to fix Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge won’t turn on after charging 
Connect Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge to TV: Wireless Connection
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Purchase a Samsung Allshare Hub ; connect the Allshare Hub to your TV via a standard HDMI cable .
- Connect the Galaxy S7 Edge and the AllShare Hub or TV to the same wireless network.
- Access Settings > Screen Mirroring
NOTE: If you use a Samsung SmartTV, you do not need to purchase the Allshare Hub.