How To Unlock My Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Pattern
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Unlock Pattern
It’s a common occurrence for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 owners to forget their unlock pattern or password. There are different ways to fix this issue on your Note 8. One of them is by undertaking a process called hard factory reset which will delete all the files on your smartphone. You can make use of the guide below to understand methods that you can use to reset the lock screen pattern or password on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Using the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Unlock Pattern Reset with Android Device Manager
The first effective method that you can carry out is to use the Android, Device Manager. You just need to enable the “Lock” feature. The “Lock” feature on Android Device Manager will give you access to your smartphone, and it will make it possible for you to reset your password on your Galaxy Note 8.
- You can make use of the Android Device Manager from a PC
- Locate the Samsung Note 8 on your screen
- Activate the “Lock & Erase” feature
- Follow the instructions to unlock your phone
- Create a temporary password for your smartphone
- Enter the temporary password on your smartphone
- Set up a new permanent password
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reset Password with Samsung Find My Mobile
Another effective method is the Find My Mobile is also known as (Find My Android), which works in a similar mode with the Find my iPhone that is on iPhone devices. You can make use of the “Remote Controls” option that will give you access to bypass the screen lock and fix your smartphone. You should make sure you have registered your Note 8 with Samsung to be able to use this app.
- You’ll need to register your Galaxy Note 8 with Samsung
- Make use of the Find My Mobile app to temporarily reset your password or pattern
- Bypass your lock screen using the new temporary password you just created
- Create a new password
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reset Password with Factory Reset
- Switch off your Samsung Note 8
- Touch and hold the Volume Up, Home and the Power keys together at the same time until the Android logo appears
- Make use of the ‘Volume down’ key to scroll to data/factory reset and use the Power key to select it
- You can now make use the Volume Down key to click on Yes and use the Power key to delete all user data
- You can now use the Power key to click on it as soon as the phone reboots
- As soon as your smartphone restarts, all your data will be wiped, and your smartphone will be as new
You can make use of this guide factory reset the Galaxy Note 8 as an alternative way to fix this issue. You should make sure you backup all your important files before carrying out this process to prevent losing data.