Keeping Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus Screen ON For Longer
It goes without saying that the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus are the most popular smartphones of the season. Amongst many sentiments that the users have wished to know is the features of the screen, that is the length of time that the screen takes to be on. This can be controlled to fit into your preferred choice.
Basically, we are talking about the time that it takes for the screen to turn to the sleeping mode when the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus are not in use. This can be disabled at any time because it not set to default at all. The feature is known as ‘Stay Awake’ and this is where you can disable the screen timeout. It also works when the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus is connected to the charger.
The following procedure stipulates how to change the ‘stay awake’ settings. This will help you master how to keep the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 screen on for a long time.
How To Keep Screen ON Longer In Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
- You have to go to the home screen and at this time you should have turned the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus on.
- Find the menu bar and select the android settings.
- The following thing is to find the ‘Device information’ and you will find here the ‘Build number’ soft press the ‘build number’ for up to 7 times on the information option and the screen will bring ‘developer options ‘Unlocked’.
- At the developer options, you will find the ‘stay awake’ and you will be able to enable the longevity of the screen.
- Lastly, select the check box and enable the feature on your Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.