Samsung Galaxy Note 9 MHL Support
Screen mirroring is a very accessible, easy, and most times is a preferred option for many users who own the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. If you are unaware of this type of MHL support and how to use it on your smartphone, then you are keeping drawing yourself back from learning how to mirror the content on your phone straight to your TV.
If you have never read a tutorial describing the steps needed to enable MHL support on your device, which is what we are here for. You are here now and that is the most important thing. We have two methods that are very easy to follow and we will be describing them in detail.
As long as you follow the steps in the correct order, you should have no problem activating this feature.
MHL support on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 operates through wired and wireless connection. Let us start with the hard-wired connection.
Method 1: The Hard-Wired Connection (MHL Support)
- Make sure you have an MHL adapter
- Attach it to your Galaxy Note 9 port
- Attach the adapter immediately
- Ensure you have a standard HDMI cable
- Use the HDMI cable to connect the TV and MHL adapter through the HDMI socket on the TV
- Check the contents of your TV screen; it should reflect the same screen as your smartphone
You can perform this operation without help from anyone by following the steps in chronological order. If your TV is an older model, you can simply use a HDMI-composite adapter.
Method 2: The Wireless Connection (MHL Support)
- Purchase a Samsung Allshare Hub
- A standard HDMI cable is also a necessity
- Use the standard HDMI cable to connect the TV to the Hub
- Using the same Wi-Fi network, connect the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to the TV
- Launch the Settings app and enable the Screen Mirroring option
You can enjoy your smartphone better via the TV’s monitor. If you have a Samsung SmartTV, you do not need to bother with the Samsung Allshare Hub. The MHL support on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is easier to use with the help of a smart TV.